Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tomorrow's Gonna Be A Weird Day (And This Is Gonna Be A Weird Post)

And I tell you this because I might not be able to do a post tomorrow. I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow that I need to get done. So besides the news about SDTP (Soopa Doopa The Pimptastical), I also bring you this:



"People Who Hate People That Hate People Who Hate People"

IT MAKES SENSE! I'm sick of all these people rambling on about how they hate people that hate people. But what about the people who hate those people that hate those people? I think they have a say. But there's also the people that hate the people for hating the people who hate people. Those are called "activists" or something like that. Now what's really horrible (and very, very confusing) are the people that hate the people that hate the people for hating the people who hate people. And so on and so on until a group comes around that hates the people for hating the people that hate the people who hate the people who are hating the people that hate people who hate people for hating people who hate people that hate people.

I hate people.

No comments: