Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Should Never Be An Architect But I Could Totally Be A Product Pitcher

Sorry peeps. I sort of was busy and stuff and stuff. But I'm back! Hellyeah! So I decided if I were to make my own hotel it would be the following:

-Name: "The Suburb Disconnection"
-Slogan / Tagline: "The Hotel That Might Make Your Eyes Bleed Happy"
-Locations: California, New York, Illinois, Nevada, and Jersey just for the hell of it.
-Evidence Of Quality Awesomeness: Every room would have 7 bathrooms, a plasma TV, Blu-Ray DVD player, surround sound, an XBox360, GameCube, PS2, PS3, Wii, etc., and on the main floor there would be a giant pool shaped in the Metallica logo, arcade, gift shop, adults only section which contains bar and dance club, movie theater, and to top it all off, a concert theater for the best musical acts of the time called Bullseye Theater.

It would never happen though. So I would make two new insulting products:

-Name: "Brainwash"
-Purpose: To clean every single cell of your brain
-Multiple Versions: Vanilla and bubblegum
-Provider: Herbal Essences
-Side Effects: It doesn't affect your side as much as it does your head.

Or this one:

-Name: "Psychosuction"
-Purpose: The newest lypo-suction machine that will get it all out in less than 30 minutes
-Multiple Versions: None
-Provider: It will be prescribed by your local doctor
-Side Effects: May cause many to think they can play every Slipknot song on the guitar.

It could happen.

No comments: