Thursday, September 11, 2008

An Apology And Replacement For 9/10, 'Soopa Doopa' Update, And My Piss Bucket Of The Month

So sorry. I do understand yesterday's post was absolutely horrible. It was stupid, but I couldn't think of anything else. And yes, as you can see, I am posting today.

The Replacement Post:

"Time Machine"

I want a fucking time machine. To go into the future when I'm rich, and to go back in time to see badasses like Lincoln and Jesus and to see Grindhouse in the theater again. Wait what?

SORRY I'M BORED!

'Soopa Doopa' Update

The first ever LBDC Pimptastical is going very well. Some sketches that will definitely be in it:

I, RONIC (parody of I, ROBOT)
HAND-ON (A Star Wars tribute to HEAD-ON)
DOCTOR SAMANTHA WHO (parody of DOCTOR WHO / SAMANTHA WHO)

and last but not least, the first ever UNIVERSAL RAPE PISS BUCKET OF THE MONTH!

This Month: 9/11

WARNING: I am about to piss of a lot of frickin people. A lot. It seems that 9/11 has turned into, like, I don't wanna say 'holiday,' more like an abused reason for us to be more protective. And it's all Bush's fault. If Gore was president, 9/11 wouldn't have happened and Bin Laden would be dead. This whole 9/11 remembrance deal... I don't know. I'm not saying it wasn't bad or important. It was horrible and I do think we should do something to commemorate it every once in a while. How about this: If 9/11 is such a big deal, children should get off on this day. If you're gonna take 15 minutes out of our day to sit in silence, request us to wear red white and blue on this day, be super patriotic, just let the schools out for a day. Two days if needed. But that's just me.

No comments: