Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday Night Calls For Artistic Genius

It's Saturday. Night. Past 7PM. I just spent the last two hours playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl with a couple of my friends. And now I'm here blogging. You're probably asking yourself (or maybe not) "Don't you have a girlfriend you could be with or something like that?" Good joke. Anyway, this a short story. If it sucks to you it doesn't matter. I wrote it.



"It must have been around midnight when it happened. I was running through the streets when I saw this jewelry store. Very ciché I thought, but I had to. Shiny diamonds get me off. Anyway, I just broke through the glass, grabbing as much as I could. Every jewel in the entire store. Millions of dollars worth of luxuries. And then they came. The cops, everywhere I could see. Chasing me in one direction after another. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran straight through the cops, quarterback style. I ran until I couldn't run anymore. Then they had me. Handcuffed and tazed. And now I'm here"
"Erm...you do realize you're trying not to get sent to jail, correct?"
"Yes your honor"

No comments: